Delivery & Returns
UK mainland only
- Standard delivery: 3 – 5 days is free on all goods regardless of quantity, size or weight
- Next Working day delivery up to 10Kg: a charge of £10.00 is made per transaction*
- Next Working day delivery over 10Kg (no uper limit): a charge of £20.00 is made per transactiont*
- Saturday Delivery: Please use the contact us page for details of a Saturday Delivery
- Out of usual business hours: Please use the contact us page for details of out of business hours delivery
Countries within the EU
- We can deliver to any country within the EU, each country has its own delivery charge breakdown and will be confirmed during the purchase process
* Certain post codes in the more remote areas of the UK are not accessible via a next day delivery, we are more than happy to confirm these areas if required.
- You may cancel your order at any time up to 7 days after receiving the goods by notifying us
- You must return the goods with the original packaging to us at your expense within 7 days of your notice of cancellation, ensuring that you obtain proof of posting for your own records. Note that if you fail to package the goods adequately to avoid damage in transit or fail to take reasonable care of the goods we might not be able to accept their return. Otherwise, on receipt of the goods in undamaged condition we will refund the full purchase price to you to the card you originally used for the purchase minus any delivery charges if they were applicable.
- Goods should be returned to: Northern Fan Supplies Ltd, Unit E1 Longford Trading Estate, Thomas Street, Stretford, Manchester M32 0JT
Returns under Warranty
- Goods supplied shall be subject to the manufacturer's standard guarantee. Faulty goods will be returned to the Company who reserve the right to repair or replace. Claims for consequential loss will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Should returned goods be found not to be faulty or have failed due to circumstances not covered by the Warranty, the Company will recover in full all cost incurred.