NCSP Gas Ventilation Interlock Panel
NCSP Ventilation Gas interlock Panel
This is our cheapest and best selling Ventilation Gas Interlock Panel
The panel is designed to protect Kitchen staff from the dangers of Co2 fumes created when gas is used for cooking. It protects the staff by closing the Gas valve supplying the gas to the kitchen in the event of a lack of ventilation to extract the fumes; this is usually the result of an extract fan mechanical or electrical failure.
The NCSP complies with BS6173 – 2001 for Commercial Kitchens, where all Gas appliances are fitted with flame failure devices.
- The panel is suitable for Pressure sensing (preferred) or current sensing
- The Panel is suitable for use with any 1 Phase or 3 Phase Extract or Supply fan
- An Emergency Stop Button is mounted on the fascia
- The Panel has no fan electrical connections
- Different coloured lamps mounted on the fascia indicate
- Green – Airflow present
- Red – Airflow failure
- Blue – Gas on
This panel is one of our 3 standard panels from stock.
We can manufacturer a custom panel to suit any requirement, just contact us with the details
|Code & Description||Price|
|ncsp : NCSP Gas Ventilation Interlock Panel||£176.00 + VAT£211.20|